A Swedish Designer/Researcher currently working with research, experiences, and strategy for a wide range of clients at Spark Reply (2020-) in Munich, Germany.
I have a strong drive to make the future approachable today with the help of visionary design. By leveraging insights about people and their world, I strive for my work to always be relevant and for it to reach meaningful impact.
I'm educated as a transportation designer, industrial designer, and communication designer, and have since my studies worked across the field of design in a few different roles. My ability to run projects and contribute holistically from research to concept most recently had me at BMW Group Design (2015-2020), where I worked as project lead and designer on topics like:
🔭 Trendspotting and forecasting
💺 Conceptual car interiors
🕵️ Immersive field research
📊 Service design for future mobility visions
✨ Artificial personal assistant
🎯 Future product portfolio opportunities
🎬 Art direction and visual storytelling
When I'm not working, you'll find me spending time with my family, trying a new restaurant or cooking a new recipe, out running in the forest, hiking in the alps, snowboarding, deciding where to travel next, making a comic, or playing games with friends.
Some of my key features
• Extensive experience in diverse design roles
• Good with complicated stakeholders
• Excellent illustrator/storyboarder
• Curious about everything! Lifelong learner
• Experienced workshop facilitator
• Uncompromisingly user-oriented
• Experience with both agency & corporate worlds
• Played drums in multiple metal bands
• Facilitated the @sweden Twitter account for a week
• Having a lot of fun with investing and learning more about business
• Worked several years in elderly care, a lesson for life
• Comic book guy
Ps. You will notice that my PROJECTS-section is password protected. Feel free to ask for it if I have not already shared it with you.